Sunday 1 April 2012

Official Weigh In 30/03/12

 took me forever to write this sorry......
G'Day Y'all!!!!

Official Weight In day is here - didn't I just do this?!

OK ... as usual... drum roll please....

Weight Loss: .7 kg/1.54 lbs

Calorie counter says:
Calories in: 2410
Calories out: 1276


Yeah, I know. It wasn't last weeks fabulous number! BUT it's a loss.

Sigh, t'was a disheartening week. Lower back has been a bit tired lately so I've been pulling back on the heavy weights and doing more cardio (and for those that know me... you know that's a huge sacrifice!) So here comes Tuesday and I'm going for it in a BodyAttack class (all cardio!) and SNAP! huge crack in the ankle and all of a sudden I'm limping out of the gym. No real reason or explanation... just OUCH! so crippled me get the brace and the deep heat and ice for my lower back and lays up for 2 days. Miserable I tell ya!!! every time I went to walk on it , it would swell up. So I stayed sedentary, posted my pain on facebook like any normal person.. (from facebook... '<shaking fist aggressively at ankle> damn you injury!!!!! :( not happy. lower back and ankle this week.... AAAGGGHHHHH <pant, sigh> ok so gotta lay off my feet for 2 days (&$&#*%(%!!!!) and the only exercise i can do is general upper body work. Growl, snarl, snap,snap ... I'm putting on my angry eyes right now :(. ) ...got sympathy and went on my no-so-merry way.

Thank god, I'm healed and was able to go to the Melb International Flower Show with the hubby. Fabulously beautiful day and well worth being secluded for 2 days healing!

On the job front, still no real prospects ... The prison has me casual so I'm going to be there 3 days a month and I have a temp job (1day) on Wednesday. At least it's money coming in. Wish it was more. Still contemplating starting school. Hubs is on board but you know what my biggest problem is? what the hell do I REALLY want to study? nothing and everything... I don't think I like anything enough to really get a degree in it but I'd like to know about everything LOL sigh... really of all the problems in the world to have ... this ain't bad.

Wish me luck getting back to the gym this week (and bless my injuries please) and feel free to make suggestions on possible career changes :)

love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment