Saturday, 10 March 2012

Danielle 11 March 2012

11 March 2012

Dear Sis,

Today-

Diet: Got my Bodybugg subscription for one year. Strapping it on tomorrow for my first day of official Shape Up. Organized food and workout for tomorrow.

Job: G told me that a local retailer is hiring part time- printed my resume and going in the morning to talk with the Manager. Talked to Hubs about the plan to start a business. As usual, not too keen for change but willing to support my efforts.

Family: Talked to the kid, she's doing well and seems to be adapting to work better than I had expected. Set up a blog for us to chat and stay focused and weight and health.

Feeling super anxious, of course, about no job and how I'm going to handle it. Very worried about how the hubs is going to handle it all. With that said, I'm looking forward to extra time at the gym and time to research my business plan.

Tonights Dinner:
1 cup brown rice, quinoa, couscous mix with 1 cup mexican style mixed dhal. 450 cal.

Love you!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment