Tuesday 13 March 2012

Danielle 13/03

Dear Sis,

Did my 5:20 wake up this morn and hit the gym .... cycle class, abs class, upper body workout. WELLLL forgot I can't go all 'BALLS TO THE WALL' on my first day back in cycle class for 6 months! Nearly barfed! (giggle) but survived the process and went on the finish the other class and the upper body workout. Bobybugg says I burned 600 calories.... surely it must be more than that :(
Oh yeah! and did I mention yet that MY VAG HURTS!!!!!????? ok yeah its just my pelvic bone squishing my muscles against the bike seat making them hurt and over time I'll build up resistance but THAT MAKES MY VAG HURT!! Phew ... feels better puttin that out there! Went to Yoga, obviously to rehab my vag, super fabulous... so much nicer when you've been away! Because I'm not super confident in my practice yet it's great when I can just follow.

todays stats:
burn:2325
intake:1564
steps: (a pathetic) 4961

OH I forgot to post my measurements with the photos! Current measurements are 46,43,50 I'll post new photos and stats on friday.

Love you!
D

tip of the day: Always wear gloves when handling chilies (cause if you dont, that fire you love to eat so much is gonna make your eye/nose feel like a million bees stinging it, and make your body react like its just been hit by pepper spray! trust me on this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment